Bebecar Via+ Combination - Lava Grey
Bebecar Via+ Combination - Lava Grey
Bebecar Via+ - Lava Grey
DELIVERY DIRECT FROM BEBECAR - 3/5 Working Days
Via+ chassis shown with T-Bob carrycot, reversible IP seat unit with extra hood and optional Easymaxi LF infant car seat.
The Via+ has a contemporary style with clean simple lines. The leatherette coated handle is removable and height adjustable. Large shopping basket with zip to keep your items secure.
The design of the carrycot offers added depth making it even more comfortable for baby. It features a fold down sun visor, integrated handle on the hood, adjustable backrest and a ventilated base.
The apron is zip fastened for easy access to baby and there are two side pockets on the base of the carrycot.
The pushchair seat can be folded for easier transportation and storage.
- Pushchair Seat
- Raincover which fits over the carrycot and pushchair seat
- LA3 Car Safety Kit, converting carrycot to safely travel on back seat of car
Via+ Chassis Features:
- Suitable from birth to four years
- Compact telescopic folding chassis with easily detachable wheels
- Front wheels can be used in swivel mode or easily locked by button on the side of the chassis
- Removable leatherette coated handle with adjustable height
- Wheels contain ball bearings giving a smoother ride and prolonging the life of the tyres
- "Easylock" system which allows you to easily attach and remove the carrycot, the pushchair seat and the infant car seat with a single movement
- Easy to use linked brakes on the rear wheels
- Independent two position adjustable rear suspension for a smooth and comfortable ride as baby grows
- Compatible with the optional Easymaxi LF infant car seat
Open: W 60 x H 97 x D 98cm
Folded: W 60 x H 83 x D 30cm.
Chassis weight 8.8kg.
- Large padded carrycot with removable liner
- Suitable from birth
- UPF50+ protection on the hood and apron
- Four reclining position backrest.
- Fold down sun visor, integrated handle on the hood, ventilation panel to hood and a ventilated base.
- "Easylock" system to click on and off the chassis in one simple action
- Approved to R44/04 to be used in the car when using the LA3 safety kit. Perfect for long journeys allowing baby to lie flat whilst securely fitted to the backseat of your car.
- Extra hood with UPF50+ protection to be used on the pushchair
- Reversible pushchair seat to allow the all important eye contact between parent and baby in the early months
- Substantially padded lie flat seat unit with a four position back recline and two position foot rest
- Seat unit can be fully reclined to lie flat, therefore suitable from birth
- Five point safety harness with soft padded chest and buckle pads.
- Bumper bar can be swung open or fully removed to help aid getting baby in and out of the seat unit
LF Car Seat (Purchased Separately)
- Compatible with optional Easymaxi LF infant car seat
- Adjustable and detachable hood made in UPF50+ fabric offering excellent sun protection
- Car seat can be fitted to the vehicle using the cars seatbelt or with use of Isofix base (purchased separately)
- "Easylock" system allows car seat to be attached to the chassis without the need of adapters
- Group 0+ car seat (0-13kg (0-15months))
- The Easimaxi LF car seat is comfortable to carry and the handle can be folded backwards for easy access to your baby
- The LF has a clever system that allows the seat backrest to be reclined to a 158 degree lie flat position.
- To recline simply pull the fabric cushion of the seat forwards until it locks into position. To return to the sitting position, pull the fabric cushion of the seat forwards and slightly lift, then slide it back to the original seat position,
- From birth and up to 60cm (usually 3 months) babies MUST travel in the lie-flat position in the Easymaxi LF car seat
- Side impact protection in the head wing and hip areas for improved resistance and maximum safety in case of lateral impact
Optional matching accessories also available: changing bags, parasols, footmuffs
Bebecar Manufacturer warranty is 24months from purchase.